12 April 2008

Mapping the school

We asked ourselves; how can we show what our school looks like? After taking a walk around the school, we had a go at trying to make a record of everything; from the classrooms to the kitchen, the music room to the French rooms and the library.

Take a look at mine. "The paper size was OK. I started with the top bit (the upstairs). I didn't do the music room but I can point to where it should be. I did arrows because if (sic) you want to go this way or that way. One way goes to Ms. Oakley's room. One way goes to the corridor. I did some outside, like the jungle gym. I missed a few things. It was a bit tricky. It was OK doing it but I didn't exactly like it. Other people could use it to find their way."



How does it compare with the real thing?

No comments: